Elite UK Solicitors Limited uses and protects any information that you provide when you use this website in accordance with current Data Protection legislation. Further information on this is accessible on https://ico.org.uk/.
What Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you including the following:
- Contact information, including telephone number and email address
- Other relevant information
Why We Collect This?
We require this information so we are able to provide you with the best advice and service on any matter you may require our assistance and to help us improve our service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place safeguards to secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on our website. This allows us monitor which pages you find helpful and helps us improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Links to External Websites
Our website may contain links to other external websites of interest. Please note, if you decide to visit any external website and leave our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of any personal information which we hold for you in writing to:
Elite UK Solicitors,
197 Gibbet Street,
If you believe any information we hold for you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the above address.
- Solicitors and conveyancers refusing work on high-rise property transactions 25th May 2023
- Law Society confirms conveyancers’ duty to advise on climate legal risks 25th April 2023
- Conveyancing Anti Money Laundering checks for solicitors 22nd March 2023
- Rugby liability ruling for sport injury claims 28th February 2023
- Court of Appeal issues judgement on mixed injuries claims 31st January 2023
- Average asking price of UK homes fallen by 2.1% in a month 19th December 2022
- New Buyer Demand Continues to Fall 8th December 2022